Sunday, June 05, 2011

Nadal vs Federer ( French Open Men's Singles Final) On Tv Channel Free Live Today

Watch the match Grand Slam : Roland Garros - Male Single between Nadal vs Federer. the game started on Sunday June 05,2011 .Rafael Nadal may have celebrated his 25th birthday with a 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 semi final victory over Andy Murray on Friday, but Roger Federer got a present of his own. The 16-time Grand Slam winner became the first man to beat Novak Djokovic this year and spoke of his delight at carving out another opportunity to play his biggest rival in the final of yet another major. "After beating Novak, it's in a way a gift that I get the chance and I'm looking forward to it," he said after the match. "It always seems to me that Rafa needs to be in a French Open final to make it special, and I got the match I was hoping for."

The world no.3 pointed out that he was not trying to 'spoil the party' with his win over Djokovic, which also deprived the Serb of the no.1 ranking for the first time in his career. He was focused on getting another crack at the title he won in 2009, and admitted it meant a lot. "[It] almost feels like I've won the tournament, which is not the case. Silverware is still out there to be won, and I'm looking forward to the match with Rafa, who is my true rival for all those years since he became world no.1."

The pair are no strangers, having faced each other 24 times during their career with Nadal winning two-thirds of their contests. Their last outing together on the Roland Garros clay, back in 2008, was one of Federer's darkest hours, Nadal thrashing him for the loss of just four games. And Roger is under no illusion about the enormity of the challenge that five-time French Open champion Rafa presents. "Everybody knows how many times he's got me here in Paris. I'm happy I never stopped believing. That's why I got the Roland Garros in 2009, which remains one of my most special wins in my career."

Rafa, who was late for his post-match press conference on Friday because he was so absorbed by the first set tie-break between Federer and Djokovic, is also looking forward to playing his rival once again. "I am happy to play against him because it is always an honour to play against the best player in history. It always represents something very special." The Spaniard has nine Grand Slam titles to his name but even though he has only lost one match here out of 45 over the years, he will not take anything for granted. He freely admitted he lacked confidence at the start of the tournament because he felt under pressure to protect his ranking points.

"I'm really happy to be playing the finals for one of the most important tournaments in the world on clay, so I have reasons to be satisfied. As you know I've had to overcome very difficult situations in the past one-and-a half weeks. I have reached the finals, that's true and I'm very happy. I had to forget about this type of anxiety of the fears I had two weeks go, and now I have gained more confidence," he said.

The French Open will always be a special tournament for the Spaniard, having won his first Grand Slam here in 2005 as a teenager. "The fact that you have reached the finals is something you want to repeat. It's always renewed. The appetite is still there. It's an incredible feeling," Nadal said.

How long the rivalry will last between the two is anybody's guess. Birthdays have a habit of coming around quickly and Federer turns 30 in August, which perhaps explains how thrilled he is to have been granted yet another tilt at the crown. "I have another opportunity to beat Rafa here and get the French Open title. I've got to play some extraordinary special tennis, I'm aware of that. But I obviously took a huge step today [against Djokovic] and hope I can get everything together for the final."
Who will control the course of this match and who will be the winner in this match, do not miss this prestigious match Only here in the right place to watch sports channels free online tv broadcast and the information we provide is completely free of charge directly without credit card or whatever. only at www.tvchannelsporttoday.blogsot.com.





Nadal vs Federer 

Sunday 05 June 2011 at 15:00 (GMT +2)






advertisement

tvchannelsporttoday.blogspot.com. will provide updated link TV online from around the world online tv sport with the best quality, like tv justin, ustream, freedocast, veete, uusee and many other platforms such as the use of streaming in P2P HD sopcast enjoy live TV online, Preview scores,preview Nadal vs Federer.